Baby update


Less than 3 weeks til my 2/14 due date. I'm ready! well except for he still doesn't have a name, I usually refer to him as baby brother. Alfred and I still haven't decided on what to call him. I'm thinking of giving a cash reward to the person that can come up with a name that we both like. We both have several names picked out, but we don't care much for each other's choices. Hopefully we'll be able to agree on something when we finally see him. His room is pretty much put together. And I think I have everything I need for when we bring him home. We still need to pull the infant carseat out of the attic and clean it up. That should be it. name and carseat.


I'm going to the doctor weekly now. I'm dialated to 2. (have been for awhile). Dr. Ball says it could be any day, or it could be a few weeks away. I'm shooting for 2/2, groundhog's day. (as if I have any say in it) And then he'll still have a holiday birthday. Valentine's Day seems very far away right now.


I've been keeping up with my Flickr 365 project. I've got a picture for everyday so far. FYI, you can click on a picture and it will take you to the Flickr website where I've tried to attach a small caption for each day.


Hopefully my next post will be in the very new future...with pictures of a little baby boy that has a name. :)

No comments: