the ballerina show

Elora really makes me laugh sometimes.  It’s fun to see her play pretend and use her imagination. Recently she was really wanting to put on a ballet show.  She gathered a few audience members and gave them each a chair.  I helped her move the chairs over. I thought her toys could all sit and share one chair, but E wanted them to each have a chair of their own. It seemed really important to her, so I helped her find 3 more. She then told me that she needed a stage, so we moved the kitchen rug out so she could dance on it. “ Are you ready now?” I asked. No, she wasn’t. She still needed flowers and a ribbon on a stick.  So after I made her a ribbon on a stick and found a felt rose and some fake hydrangeas, she was finally ready to dance. What were the flowers for? She told me to throw them at her while she was dancing. DSC_0166

DSC_0157 DSC_0163 DSC_0178 DSC_0188 DSC_0199

DSC_0172

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, LOVE IT!