Surprise!

So I was very shocked and surprised recently when I found out that our family of 4 will soon be a family of 5. This was so unforeseen, so unplanned… I admit I did not take the news well.  Now that I’ve had a few weeks to get used to the news, shed a few tears, and time to get some stressing out–out of the way - I can say that I am totally on board now.  A new baby is a blessing.  We’ll make room! I’m happy.
I had my first visit to the ob today for an ultrasound and got to hear the heartbeat.  The next little Robinson is expected to be here 1/12/13. 

6 comments:

Mare said...

Congratulations Jenny! I'm sure I would have reacted the exact same way! I'm so happy for you!

Jenny said...

Thanks Mare!

Fox said...

Congratulations!!!

Omar and Celene said...

Congrats to you guys!! Tell Alfred he can say good bye to his "Man Cave"!! Lol

Lauren said...

I think your reaction is totally understandable. Yay for babies though!

Amy said...

Ms. Jenny - I have been thinking about you lately - and had forgot about your blog! So exciting, but can completely understand your reaction!! Hope everything is going fabulously!! Miss ya! The kiddos are getting so big!1!