we painted all day yesterday

While I did like the taupe brown color we had on the walls before.  It seemed too dark. After midmorning, we don’t get a whole lot of natural light in the house. This new and improved pale blue has definitely lightened things up.  here are some before and after pics. Since I did not actually take a “before” picture, I dug up a few in my old pictures on the computer.   011_11

100_2868

039_39 

Elora with pal, Keira when they were about 10 months old. They’re so grown up now! click on the link to see them http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenrobins11/4471585617/

100_2866

  The kitchen used to be a sea foam green color.  Now it’s  blue too.  This is the best I can find of the old color at the moment.  I think if you double click, you can enlarge the picture and see it better.

 Copy of 031_31

100_2864 (Please excuse the overflowing trashcan in the background.) 

We’re talking about painting the cabinets too.  I’m not a huge fan of ours, I think they're pine? I’d like them darker. Alfred would like them white. But repainting cabinets is quite the project and would likely take several days to do. So, some other time…

 

I over estimated how much paint we’d need and have a whole gallon left unopened.  I’ll have to find something else to paint or give it away.

 

This isn’t really a before and after picture, but here’s Elora at the same age Vincent is now…elora2months 012 100_2790

Haha-I guess 2 months old is when babies start sucking on their fists.  :)

No comments: